The Gunge Blog - with Gunge Central

Possibly the World's first online blog dedicated to GUNGE! A place to share ideas, experiences, pictures, links and lots more besides... so long as it is to do with gunge! Loads of original gunge fiction... WANT TO HELP? LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME KEEP THE BLOG UP-TO-DATE! CONTACT ME: thegungeblog@googlemail.com

Monday, December 19, 2005

Quiet blog for a bit

Hi all,

Short entry to say if the blog seems quiet over the next couple of weeks, it's because I have a busy festive season ahead and won't be online much to update. Traditionally, this is often true of the majority of gunge sites anyway, so I guess it's only natural.

Of course I can't speak for Don or GungeCentral, the other regular contributors.

Keep watching the blog though, I do have one or two things that are quite special that I'll add when I get chance!

GB

1 Comments:

At 19/12/05 18:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home