The Gunge Blog - with Gunge Central

Possibly the World's first online blog dedicated to GUNGE! A place to share ideas, experiences, pictures, links and lots more besides... so long as it is to do with gunge! Loads of original gunge fiction... WANT TO HELP? LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME KEEP THE BLOG UP-TO-DATE! CONTACT ME: thegungeblog@googlemail.com

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Male gunge?

Hi all,

Wow, yesterday afternoon after bitzing the blog with lots of posts, my broadband connection went nuclear [as it has been thretening to do for weeks]... and typically that's when all the comments to the blog and emails to me come in! Just been reconnected, so will endeavour to reply to those that have emailed me. Not sure if my inbox is so full because this is a new site and is just a short-term excitement, or whether this is the tip of the iceberg and I don't know what I've let myself in for! In any case, I love getting emails - thegungeblog@googlemail.com

"Taff" was one person that emailed me, and reminded me about "Malegunge" which is currently offline, and has been for a while now. Does anyone know anything about the site, what it does / did, whether it was any good, if it's likely to come back at all?

GB

2 Comments:

At 16/12/05 03:24, Blogger Dan Shier said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Hey rob! anyway im still waiting for u to give me a job here :P
anyway I used to be a frequent visitor to Male Gunge, sadly their site sorta hit the dips and died out, like most home owned sites, it costs money to have a domain and server and bandwidth to support your site. and since male gunge DID get quite popular, im thinking the owner coulndt cope and ended up having to pull it off the web. Male Gunge used to have a VAST library of gunge photos, all male, and was an excelent site. it also had a section for Stories, *theres one in there about a camp, 3 part series, i reaaaaaaaaly wold like a copy if anyone has one* and anyone could submit to it, i think it was part of the slap guys network. but yeah. it linked to diffenret yahoo clubs and stuff... so yeah. thats basically Male Gunge for you. and it was confirmed that saddly, they wont be coming back again.

 
At 16/12/05 08:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so surprised that people do not know about malegunge.com! I contributed many of the stories on the site, as well as several pics to their gallery (some of which are now in the GungeCentral galleries WITHOUT permission ;)). MaleGunge was NOT part of the slapguys network - it was independent and FREE. Basically, they just had lots of great pics, usually not found anywhere else, some good stories and some video clips of the various gunge sessions.

Not a lot to really make it "stand out" as different from other sites, but the pics were good. Oh, and they had a 'Buddy Locator' service to find local gunge fans, through which I found several down here in Australia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home