The Gunge Blog - with Gunge Central

Possibly the World's first online blog dedicated to GUNGE! A place to share ideas, experiences, pictures, links and lots more besides... so long as it is to do with gunge! Loads of original gunge fiction... WANT TO HELP? LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME KEEP THE BLOG UP-TO-DATE! CONTACT ME: thegungeblog@googlemail.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

My Most Humiliating Gunging

I've had another email from Gunge Blog reader Taff:

Hiya Gungeblogger

I’ve seen loads of pics on various sites of you getting gunged (I’ve never had the pleasure but hopefully that might be rectified sometime.)

Could you let the readers know what your most humiliating gunging has been?

Many thanks

Taff


[starting to get worried this Blog's going to end up all about me rather than gunge in general, but never mind...]
My most humiliating gunging is probably not one that you'd expect, or possibly won't have even seen unless you've purchased the "Rowan Parking Penalty Payback" show from Splat! In fact it was fairly tame compared to many of the gungings I've had to suffer!

The key thing here was that it was 100% unexpected. Every other gunging I've had, I've at least been prepared for. With my gungings for The Gunge Club, I'd had a month or so to prepare and chat through it with Dave. For Slop Idol on Gunge Central, I was expecting it, since all bar one of the contestants [the winnner] would end up getting messy. And with Splat!, my gunging on Karl's show was inevitable really [and not that humiliating - just a quick bucket], as was my gunging on the Season Finale. I was prepared mentally for them both.

But when we played "Stop the Snot" on Rowan's show, it didn't go according to plan. It's not difficult to see that we engineered the games so it was virtually impossible for the guest to succeed, and therefore get gunged. Someone should've told that to Rowan...

First I explain that if Rowan can last a full minute without saying "yes" or "no", or nodding / shaking his head, then he escapes being snotted and I must take his place. "No chance" is what's going through my head. The guests are not told beforehand what games to expect, so he can't have been practising.


As time ticks by, Rowan sits almost motionless so as not to move his head. I try every trick in the book to get him to crack and say one of the words...


"WINNER!" exclaims Rowan after 60 seconds. I don't believe it! He beat me! This wasn't meant to happen.


Almost instantly he leaps from his seat inside the tank, and lets himself out. Unfortunately for me, he hasn't forgotten about the swap if I fail. He is ecstatic that he gets to gunge me - I had already gunged him once that day, and more was to come. I'm gutted. As I've previously said, I love gunging cute guys. I'm not so keen on them gunging me, particularly when I'm not prepared.


I glumly take my place inside the gunge tank. Rowan mocks me from outside. He explains that in his version of the game, it doesn't matter what happens, you get gunged anyway...


...and that's as much warning as I get before he pulls the chain, releasing several buckets worth of gunge!


I get drenched in the green slime that was meant for Rowan. I'd made it the day before, thinking how good he'd look covered in stuff. And now it had all gone wrong. Why hadn't I practised my questions on someone, to make sure I didn't end up in this situation?!


The snot recipe I used was meant to make the gunge very thick and unpleasant, thicker than the standard gunge. Unfortunately for me, the gunge was indeed very thick and unpleasant.




Rowan thoroughly enjoyed my gunging. I felt utterly humiliated. This was not a show where I was meant to get gunged, especially not with this stuff! The goo continued to blob down on me, and despite my best efforts, would not wipe off easily. It was thick in my hair.


On the few occassions when I was supposed to be gunged during filming, there was time allowed for this [or more often would be the last thing we filmed]. That was not the case with Rowan. Time was of the essence. When a guest has been splatted, they clean themselves up whilst I set up the next part of the show. Since I had been splatted rather than Rowan, we couldn't do this. Time was short - Rowan needed to catch his train. Therefore I had to continue the shoot without cleaning myself off! As you can see, I was able to remove the overall, but the stuff would not shift from my hair. This pic is from close to the end of the shoot - my hair is so messed up it has set in place where the gunge dried.

Anyway, hope that answers the question for you, Taff. Of course, this may soon be overshadowed by "Humiliate You" on Gunge Central, which I'm currently up for. Voting ends today I believe. I'm not going to tell you which one of those would humiliate me most, though I would ask the person on the forum this: if you think I'm "well fit", why are you being so mean in trying to humiliate me the most?!

GB

2 Comments:

At 16/12/05 15:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I've got all the Splat videos and remember this gunging - you didn't exactly look too happy for the rest of the show!

 
At 16/12/05 17:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you look good in gunge. It's much better to gunge someone when he's not expecting it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home