The Gunge Blog - with Gunge Central

Possibly the World's first online blog dedicated to GUNGE! A place to share ideas, experiences, pictures, links and lots more besides... so long as it is to do with gunge! Loads of original gunge fiction... WANT TO HELP? LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME KEEP THE BLOG UP-TO-DATE! CONTACT ME: thegungeblog@googlemail.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

Gunge Your Mates


Found another interesting site called "Gunge Your Mates".

Will be interesting to see which of the guys gets gunged... though unsurprisingly the votes currently indicate that by far the popular option is for BOTH to get gunged!

I've chatted to Mike [guy on the left] previously, and he's a top bloke. In fact, Mike's even been to my flat - he collected the Splat tank shortly before I moved. Sadly I wasn't there at the time to meet him in person - and Mike, if you're reading this, I'm very sorry if I didn't sound 100% with it when we spoke on the phone that day! I was down in Brighton, celebrating my birthday and attending my first gay pride event [woo! Gay Pride! *ahem*] so let's just say I got a bit carried away. Directing someone to my flat via phone wasn't easy considering the state I was in. Though at least I didn't end up in hospital like another one of mates [it was his birthday as well]!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home