The Gunge Blog - with Gunge Central

Possibly the World's first online blog dedicated to GUNGE! A place to share ideas, experiences, pictures, links and lots more besides... so long as it is to do with gunge! Loads of original gunge fiction... WANT TO HELP? LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS TO HELP ME KEEP THE BLOG UP-TO-DATE! CONTACT ME: thegungeblog@googlemail.com

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"Boring middle bit between Christmas and New Year" update

Hi all,

Hope you all had a great Crimbo [I had a nice relaxing one, for a change] and are looking forward to the New Year - I hate this middle bit between them though!

I feel like the blog is appearing a little text heavy at the moment, so I've tried to find some pix - these are the best I can come up with [here's where they are from], though I used my great computer skills [*ahem*] to find larger versions of them.



Yes the gunge is dreadful, but it's getting increasingly difficult to find "new" stuff that isn't easy to find.

However, the more usual suspects never fail to deliver.

Splat! has a sale on Agent J shows right now - I would reccommend Agent J Pie Football to see the funniest of all the Agent J shows [IMHO] and the hottest guy getting pied [again, IMHO].




Gunge Central is looking even better, a very snazzy site! Particularly liking the new images that appear under the banner at the top of each page [and whilst we're on that subject, cheers to Dan / Don for the great logo he's made for this blog!]
The Messy Picture Amnesty is a great idea, and I'd encourage everyone to root through their hard drives for any gems that are hidden away.
Humiliate You has a new victim to suggest for and ultimately vote for... and I'll be upset if it's not something AT LEAST as disgusting as what I have to do! I'll probably be getting my "just desserts" next week so keep checking both here and the Gunge Central site for the pix.

BTW if any gunge fans out there ever fancy a chat, you can sometimes find me on MSN Messenger, my ID being robpbarnes@gmail.com - would be great to chat sometime!

GB

2 Comments:

At 28/12/05 17:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the spreading the news about our Agent J Sale Robbie! Very much appricated.

Look out for some new Agent J stuff towards the middle of 2006.

Oh and yeah GungeCentral is looking mighty sweet these days. Really puts our site to shame looks wise... well done Andy!

 
At 31/12/05 20:59, Blogger Dan Shier said...

About chatting on msn there.... howcome ur never online?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home